Mobile App Development
InnoGermany offers software design and development from initial concept to publishing the software in the app store. We build solutions that deeply integrate software into hardware, both of which are developed in our laboratories in parallel.
Assessing what our clients want to accomplish with their products, we build the matching subsystems and components into the devices. The communication with other subsystems, helps the machine to function more efficiently and precisely.
Experts in Software Development
We design mobile apps and solutions specifically for the matching hardware. Your mobile devices will be able to connect to the devices with the help of this software, exchanging, collecting and storing important data.
During every step of the development cycle we provide crystal-clear transparency and ensure a smooth execution of the planned sequences of development to meet your requirements, fit your financial resources and achieve a fast time-to-market cycle.
Our devices great performances are achieved through low-level programming, which connects apps directly with the devices and ensures a maximized performance.
Embedded electronics – the sensors, software, and controls built into our devices guarantee a substantial flexibility and efficiency in the hardware design process. They improve the devices safety, performance, and productivity and secure a quick time-to-market cycle.
The goal is always to meet the exact needs of the customer with simple and elegant UX design, making it a joy to use our apps. Our developers achieve a high-quality user experience by merging engineering, marketing, graphical, industrial and interface design.
Our software and hardware developers have years of experience working with global industry leaders. Our combined experiences, use of cutting edge technology and visionary strategies will help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
SDLC thrives on a consistent methodology and a transparently constructed agile process that produces quality software at a competitive price point. It is based on a specific plan for how to develop, alter, maintain, and replace a software system. The main stages are:
Analysis & Planning
Building & Implementation
Deployment & Evolution
- Identify current problems through input from all stakeholders, customers, salespeople, industry experts, and programmers. Assess strengths and weaknesses of current systems
- Define requirements for the new software and determine the cost and resources required. Details the risks involved and provide sub-plans for softening those risks. Creation of Software Requirement Specification document.
- Turn the software specifications into a design plan (Design Specification). Stakeholders review this plan and offer feedback and suggestions.
- Develop the software by generating all the actual codes.
- Test for defects and deficiencies. Fix those issues until the product meets the original specifications.
- More feedback and adjustments from end users.
- Update and advance the software regularly.
How It Works
Lowered costs, improved quality and shortened production time achieved through:
- Evaluating existing systems for deficiencies
- Defining the requirements of the new system
- Creating the software through the stages of design, development, testing, and deployment
- Researching end user suggestions