Firmware Engineer Intern (m/f)
As Firmware Engineer Intern you will be responsible for developing firmware for our own produced hardware.
You will plan, improve and manage whole projects from the firmware development side.
Preparation and creation of instructional technical manuscripts for firmware operation will be one of your typical task as well as testing and documentation of the results, in order to provide the best working solution for our customers.
To have the access to necessary information and optimize your work, during whole process you will work closely with the hardware development team, which will support you with their specialized knowledge.
Due to international character of our company the official communication language is English.
- Duration: 6 months
- Commitment: Full-time
- Plenty of challenges
- Possibilities to be part of new developments
- Inspirational atmosphere
- Experienced co-workers
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience in hardware oriented/ embedded firmware development
- Excellent programming skills in C language
- Working experience with IDE
- Basic knowledge about electrical circuits
- Excellent debugging skills
- Documenting the Project related information like flow diagrams, requirement specifications, test schedule
- Fluency in English