Assistant of Technology Office Intern (m/f)
During your Internship as Assistant of Technology Office you will be responsible for performing daily support for our Technology Office. Researching for materials and components, contact with sellers and providing most optimized information will be your typical tasks. During the day you will organize your work as well as pay attention of deadlines and delivery times.
Official communication language is English, however German knowledge is needed to perform some of the tasks as well.
- Duration: 6 months
- Commitment: Full-time
- Daily support for our Technology Office
- Researching for materials and components
- Contact sellers and providing most optimized information
- Organize your work as well as pay attention of deadlines and delivery times
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken skills
- Good German knowledge, written and spoken skills
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Excellent skills in online research
- Very good concentration
- Ability to see details
- Fast thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Basic technical/ electrical knowledge is desirable.